Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking Deal!!

This year I have been receiving emails from Winkflash inviting me to order a photo book. I just received another email today for a really great deal: you can make a photo book with up to 100 pages for $19.95. Every couple of months they have this promotion. I have made 3 books so far this year and they have turned out great. If you are interested;
1. You need to have an account with Winkflash (set up for free) http://www.winkflash.com/
2. You need to have your photo book submitted by July 29th
3. You need to use the code FLATRATE88 at checkout
I have found that they ship quite quickly. I usually have my book in a week to 10 days. If you have never done this before, they have easy templates to use. They are changing things all of the time and giving more options. This is a fun way to scrapbook. You only have 2 weeks so hurry!

No comments: